Outsourced Bookkeeping Services – Here’s How It Works
The term “Outsourcing” has connected businesses across the world and Outsourcing of Bookkeeping and Accounting tasks by accounting practices has taken the world by storm. Accounting practices across the United Kingdom are collaborating with outsourced bookkeeping services providers like Affinity to skyrocket their profit margin. Not only they have increased their profit margin but have also gained a huge customer base by offering highly professional services within the given time frame. However, being an accounting firm, if you are new to the term outsourced bookkeeping services and how it works then, keep reading this blog for more information.
What is Outsourced Bookkeeping Services?
Outsourced bookkeeping services are a process in which an accounting firm hires an outsourced bookkeeping company from a remote location to take care of their client’s books. Outsourced bookkeeping services are affordable and guarantee highly professional services within the stipulated time frame. Not only bookkeeping services but outsourcing of accounting services and payrolls are also in huge trend.
How Outsourced Bookkeeping Services Work?
If you are new to outsourced bookkeeping services, we would like to update you that the outsourcing process may vary from company to company. But, at Affinity Outsourcing, we keep it quite simple and straightforward. Here’s how the hiring process of outsourced bookkeeping services at Affinity Outsourcing goes:
- Step 1: As you contact us for outsourced bookkeeping services, one of our executives will get in touch with you to explain the process for establishing accountancy outsourcing services. Once you understand the process, we request you to review the service agreement.
- Step 2: Once you sign the service agreement, we request you to send us a scanned copy of your client’s records. Or, if you are occupied, then you can send the copies to our office at Wembley. The previous year’s accounts and working papers are uploaded to a secure server.
- Step 3: Once are records are uploaded on the secure server, a dedicated client manager checks the records. This checking process is to ensure that we have all the documents to start the job or update you if anything is missing to be provided from the client-side.
- Step 4: You review the job/task that we suggest with any client queries. You sent the task/job details to clients and once it gets confirmed by the client, you give us the green signal to proceed ahead with the approved task.
- Step 5: On approval, your task is allocated to a certified team member in India. We make sure that all your data is secured, and your task is finished within the stipulated time frame. Once the task is completed, you will be updated through the committed mode of communication – email, skype, MS teams, etc.
Are Outsourced Bookkeeping Services Secure?
Yes, outsourced bookkeeping services are extremely safe and secure. Outsourcing companies take utmost care to protect the financial information of their clients by implementing 3-layers security in place. Some companies also have a dedicated team of cyber security experts to deal with any unwanted data breach or attempt.
Contact Affinity Outsourcing for Bookkeeping Services in London
If you are interested in learning more about bookkeeping services and how they can benefit your accountancy practice in the UK, then you can contact Affinity Outsourcing today. Affinity Outsourcing is the best outsourced bookkeeping services provider in London.
If you wish to learn more about pricing, then please click here.
If you are interested to learn more about how it works, then please click here. Let’s get connected over social networks – like us on LinkedIn and Facebook for daily updates.